Friday, November 2, 2012

Freehand Drawing: Fallout Vault Boy

Vault Boy
The finished drawing of the Vault Boy from Fallout


I love the gameseries Fallout and I thougt it was about 
time to draw just a small drawing of something Fallout- related. So i drew the Vault Boy from Fallout who appears in just about every "newer" Fallout game. The hard thing about drawing this drawing was that I wanted him to look just like the "real deal" so the proportions had to be just right. I think it went very well. I had a reference image to look at while i drew to get the best results but I still had to draw it completely freehanded. It was just drawing and erasing until i got the lines correct so that they had the right angel and size. I'm sure I'll make some other bigger and more advanced realistic-looking drawings from Fallout in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment