Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Two Different Hands




A while ago I drew these two hands from a youtube tutorial
from the awesome Mark Crilley. as a practise for drawing
realistic hands I followed every step on how to achieve the
right shapes and proportions in the hands. I may have
followed the tutorial a bit too carefully as I really want to be
able to draw things completely from my own imagination
and not following specific steps. But don't get me wrong. I
love watching Mark Crilley's tutorials and they can really
give a helping "hand" along the way of drawing something
difficult. anyway, I think I achived the right look of the hands
and in my opinion they look pretty good.
By the way you should really check out Mark Crilley's
channel on youtube. He's a very talented artist with over 200
videos on his channel and he posts a new video every
single week.

No comments:

Post a Comment